. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday, December 30, 2011

Oh yea!!!! Damn yea!!!! F**K yea!!!!

Oh yea!!!! Damn yea!!!! F**K yea!!!!
Javier's blog is living after a 5 months of Hibernation
*BAM BAM BAM*
well a lucky date choose from Destiny to be alive again! 31-12 (GMT +8) :D
Nahahahahaha WooWoo!!
Well,these few months I had changed a lot... Learned a lot, Tried a lot of new things, Faced new problemos.
And of course Best friends,Friends that changed me :)
THANK YOU,I"M GLAD THAT I HAVE YOU ALL :)
welllllllll :D..
 August was one of the month that is unforgettable :P
September was One of my biggest achievements :D
October was a weirdest one! and second time of competition :DD
November was the first time of my life traveled so FAR! ( approx. 2000+ qlicks from M'sia )
December? well..pics will tell more ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment